Covid Update: We have very high levels of orders as a result of covid lockdowns.
We have all available staff packing and shipping five days a week.
We can't predict in advance when your order will be packed. Your local area may experience some delivery delays outside our control.
Our plants are packed carefully and can undergo a three week transit time. Use the Tracking Number inside to track the progress of your order.
Read more on current shipping schedules at the AusPost website
Visit the Customer Service page, for answers to the most common questions
- Get the shipping rate for your order at View and Edit Cart before checkout
- We send you a confirmation email when you place an order successfully.
- No, you can't change your order after checkout
- Please allow us up to 10 days to pack your order during this busy time.
- You will be sent a second email when your order is shipped. Use the Tracking Number inside to track the progress of your order.
- No second email? We haven't shipped it yet.
- Please allow 5-7 days from shipping for delivery, up to 14 days for WA and TAS, in non-lockdown periods. In a lockdown area? Read more on current postal shipping schedules at the AusPost website.
158 Old Palmwoods Road, Woombye 4559, QLD.
We are not open to the public except for pre-ordered nursery pickup
Office Hours - 8am-3.30pm Mon-Thurs, 8am-12 noon Fridays AEST.
We are closed on weekends and public holidays.
Nursery Pickup - We will contact you when they are ready to pick up. We are observing Covid-19 best practice and there is sanitiser at reception. Please follow the signs to Reception to collect your plants.
(07) 5451 3506
admin @ australianplantsonline.com.au (remove the spaces)